One of the key features in the app is having the ability to pre-configure a property as a "digital user guide" for the next owner, and then transfer that property to them so that they have it in their own Centriq account.
Trigger the Centriq Insights Report
If you are a home inspector, real estate photographer, agent or other pro or general homeowner using the Centriq Insights Report, transferring the property is the way to trigger the report.
To transfer a property:
- Log in to your Centriq account via Centriq Online or Centriq Mobile.
- Select the Address from the top of the screen.
The app may open to an alternate address, but you can open the list of addresses by selecting whatever address appears at the top.
- Tap the Manage Properties button.
- Select the property you want to transfer with the arrow on the right.
- Tap the Transfer Property button.
- Follow the on screen guidance to complete the transfer.
Once you send the property, the user will receive an email that you have transferred the property to them. The property will remain in your "custody" in the app until your client clicks a Complete Transfer button from within the email. After that, the property is transferred to them and out of your control.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.
Open our tutorial style overview by clicking here.