To delete an item while viewing the group:
- Tap the Pencil icon that appears next to the group name to enter Edit mode..
- Tap the "x" that appears on the item you want to delete.
- Tap the check mark in the upper right corner to exit the Edit mode and finish.
To delete an item while viewing the item:
- Select the item to open the "Item Detail" screen.
- Select the Pencil icon that appears next to the item name to enter Edit mode.
If you don't see the pencil icon, it is possible that the Item Display Name is too long and is obscuring it. Try deleting the item from the Group view instead.
- Scroll to show the Delete button, and click Delete.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.