The answer is yes!
Your app account gives you access to the same information across devices using one email address and password. So you can access it on multiple phones, across Android and iPhone, and on iPad.
If you want to share your free account, you just add everything under one property address and then allow those that you are sharing with to log in with your email and password. Anyone can be logged on at the same time and adding items that can be viewed across all devices. The information is also synchronized between the mobile app and the web version.
Our Centriq Genius plan offers sharing with up to 3 different logins.
If you need to share with more than 3 logins, consider upgrading to Centriq for Property Managers.
With a Centriq Genius account:
- Go to https://app.mycentriq.com.
Sharing can only be done through the web app. The share is by property, not by full account.
- Select the address at the top of the screen.
Your properties list opens from the right.
- Select Manage Properties.
- Select the property you want to share.
The Property Details panel opens.
- Select Manage Shared Access.
- Select Add Shared Access Member.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share with.
- Select whether they should have full access or read-only access.
Full access would allow them to add, delete, arrange and otherwise manage the account. Read only only allows for viewing the information.
- Select Add.
- Select Done or follow the same steps to add another email.
The system sends an email to the address indicated and the person can follow prompts to gain access to the shared address.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.