To add an item:
- Log in to your Centriq account via Centriq Online or the mobile app.
- Select the Address from the top of the screen. The app may open to an alternate address, but you can open the list of addresses by selecting whatever address appears at the top.
- From the list of addresses, select the address where you want to add the item.
- Click in one of the predefined groups OR click the black Plus icon that appears on the Home screen.
If you select a predefined group, we also provide item suggestions in each group. You can click one of the options or click the Add button from the Group screen.
- Select Use Product Label Photo or Type Manually.
Use Product Label Photo - Take a photo which clearly shows the manufacturer and model number of the item.
Type Manually - Type the manufacturer and model number in the fields as prompted.
**Note that we cannot identify items from a barcode scan, QR code, or from the serial number alone.
- Follow the steps on screen to complete adding the item.
Please be aware the item recognition is not intended to be instant in Centriq. We want to send back quality results, so it may take 24 - 72 hours before all of your items are complete.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.