Is building a home inventory one of those things you KNOW you should do, but haven’t gotten around to? If you’re like most people, the answer is yes.
Centriq makes it easy to build and maintain an inventory of all the important things in your home. Beyond adding your major appliances and things with an "on" switch to Centriq, you can also add other things such as sporting and fitness equipment, watches and jewelry, artwork, and more, just by taking a photo.
How do I start with Centriq?
Start with the 8 photos that will begin building the smart user guide for your home:
- Washing Machine
- Water Heater
- HVAC (air conditioner and heater).
How do I add these photos?
- Wait for our system to return manuals, videos, parts and accessories.
Centriq will bring you lots of useful stuff - including digital user manuals, how-to videos, a list of parts and supplies for common repair and maintenance tasks and more. All FREE.
Add your own content while you wait.
- Add your receipts, photos, documents and notes.
- Explore other parts of the app.
- Add your service provider contacts.
- Check back for your completed content.
- If your items no longer say "Processing" open them up to see what documents and other information was returned.
- Contact us if anything is missing, incorrect, or if you want us to look for more.
- Order parts and accessories through the app.
- Keep adding more.
You aren't limited to adding your major appliances to Centriq. Keep adding your small appliances, electronics, tools, supplies, and anything else to the app to build your inventory. The more you add, the more you will see we can do.
- You can type in Manufacturers and Models manually to add items, or you can add a product label photo for items that do not have an "on" switch. We try to find information for everything that you add to Centriq, but we can't promise that we will find everything. At the least, if you add your items you'll know exactly where to turn when you need to know the serial number, what parts are needed, or any other information that you add about each item.
- Once you’ve entered your items, don’t forget to add receipts or other documents about the items, like appraisals, that can help prove the value of the items in your inventory.
- Once you’ve built your inventory, keep it constantly up-to-date: whenever you bring anything new home, add it to Centriq right away.
**Contact us and we will send you a report of what you have added in the app including all model numbers and serial numbers. This is great for insurance reporting and your home inventory. Just send us a request at email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.